and -4 others
- The market confirms that your sensor is a true innovation that outperforms current technologies.
- It solves a real point of pain on some specific segments that are ready to pay.
- In terms of the market, the focus should be on the Automotive application because the limits of current sensors are a real point of pain.
- The medical market, which has no need, should be excluded.
- Electronics manufacturers will follow suit if their automotive customers confirm their interest.
- In terms of product, automotive professionals expect above all a sensor that is more resistant to aggressive operating conditions (high temperature and mechanical constraints). This was not your priority axis but you should strengthen the design of your sensor on this axis.
- The accuracy of the sensor that was your main argument is to be maintained but without any additional development effort, or even by slightly degrading performance if this makes it possible to achieve a unit cost of 5 to 6€ that the market is ready to pay.
- The reliability of the measured data is the main concern of your future customers. Quantified use cases could convince them definitively.
Do you want to launch a market test?
Contact us 06 49 34 47 32
1 place Giovanni da Verrazzano, 69009 Lyon, France
Origin of responses
A word from UMI
3765 professionals were contacted by email > 1902 (51%) opened the email > 537 (28%) took note of the online presentation of your project > 61 decided to provide a feedback (11%) representing an overall response rate of 1.6% which is slightly above the average UMI campaigns (1.2%).
- 17 are Electronics industrials (potential development partners or distributors for your project)
- 31 are specialised in Automotive industry (potential users)
- 13 are from Medical sector, either practitioners or industrials
Geographical scope: Europe (36%) / North America (23%) / Asia (21%) / South America (10%) / Oceania (5%) / Africa (5%)